Managing and sustaining successful change
We know that successful change has four key elements for success;
- Pressure for change – a reason for taking the necessary steps to do things differently
- A clear shared vision – of what success looks like and the ability to paint a picture of the future
- Capacity – to deploy the right resources at the right time to make change work
- Capability – the right skills in your sponsors, change agents and “targets” of change to deliver on your plan.
- Actionable first steps – a change journey plan that gives you sufficient detail to know what steps you need to take to deliver successful change.
From conducting diagnostics to determining the risk factors in your change programme through to developing strategies and change plans, training your change sponsors and staff to change implementation and setting up your Change Management Office.
So talk to me about the “Organisation and Change Readiness Assessment” and my “Change Leader by Design” workshop and coaching Programme.